Monday 9 December 2013

Example Bio from "Beswick Portraits"

This is the bio that Beswick Portraits displays on the home page of the website, I plan to write something similar to this on my website and pages, using examples like this as a guideline but tailor the information to my situation.

"I am an artist working in Staffordshire and have been drawing and painting for many years. Having retired from industry I now have the time to devote being more creative and doing the things I enjoy.
My portraits are accurate quality productions drawn from your favourite photo of the subject of your choice. They can be babies, children, family, friends, pets or any other subject you may wish. These can be produced either individually or in any combination into groups with details in your photo added or deleted as you require.
Pencil gives me the ability to produce a wide range of tones giving more depth to the portrait than the original photo."

No comments:

Post a Comment